Save the dates: i²c Founder & Investor Talk Series 2017
The TU Wien Innovation Incubation Center (i²c) gladly announces the upcoming start of the 6th season of the i²c Founder & Investor Talks Series. Over the past 5 years, the number of participants was growing constantly – filling rooms with 200 seats in average – thus, we are looking forward to another season of inspiring talks with great networking opportunities this summer semester.
The i²c Founder & Investor Talks enable the diverse audience to learn first-hand from experienced founders and investors. They share lessons learned, dos and don’ts during their talks and answer the participants’ questions in interactive Q&A-sessions. The audience benefits from given tips and hints and gets valuable insights into the founder’s as well as the investor’s perspective. The talk series offers the possibility to network with like-minded people in relaxed atmosphere accompanied by some drinks. Videos from last year’s talks are available on our Youtube-channel.
In 2017, we once again invited well-known successful (serial) founders and investors who will share their international experience. Find below an overview of whom to expect this summer semester.
i²c Founder & Investor Talks Series 2017 overview:
- WED, March 8th, 5:30-7:30 p.m.: Talk #31 “From Silicon Valley to Werksalon Co-Making Space” with Antoinette Rhomberg, Founder & CEO of Werksalon Co-Making Space (EI 10 Fritz Paschke Hörsaal)
- WED, March 22nd, 5:00-7:00 p.m.: Talk #32 “How to build a developer tool company” with Moritz Plassnig, Co-Founder & CEO at Codeship (EI 9 Hlawka Hörsaal)
- WED, April 5th, 5:00-7:00 p.m.: Talk #33 with Niko Alm, Founder of Super-Fi, General Counsel of VICE CEE, Nano Business Angel (EI 9 Hlawka Hörsaal)
- WED, April 26th, 5:00-7:00 p.m.: Talk #34 “The Silicon-Valley-Mindset” with Mario Herger, Founder and CEO at Enterprise Garage Consultancy (EI 9 Hlawka Hörsaal)
- WED, May 10th, 5:30-7:30 p.m.: Talk #35 “How I grew my side project “fastlane” from 0 to tens of thousands users” with Felix Krause, Creator of fastlane, iOS developer at Google (EI 10 Fritz Paschke Hörsaal)
- WED, May 31st, 5:00-7:00 p.m.: Talk #36 “Minefield of experience: A mixture of success and failure from seven company foundations” with Michael Eisler, Serial Entrepreneur, Co-Founder & CEO at startup300 (EI 9 Hlawka Hörsaal)
- WED, June 21st, 5:00-7:00 p.m.: Talk #37: “The life of an entrepreneur or the thin line between genius & madness” with Selma Prodanovic, Founder & CEO of 1millionstartups.com and Brainswork Group, Co-Founder & Vice President of Austrian Angel Investors Association (EI 9 Hlawka Hörsaal)
All talks take place at 1040 Vienna, Gußhausstr. 25-29, Staircase I, Ground Floor. Free entry but registration is necessary (Eventbrite).